Friday, December 4, 2009

We're baaaack!


I am at least. Let's see, April was the date of last entry. Holey Moley. A lot sure has happened between then and now. If interested in seeing photos right away, feel free to check out my Facebook photos here. I will (try) to have an end of year photo recap, well, at the end of the year.
Anyhoo.
Stephenie Meyer has been my author of choice in the last few months. I've read the Twilight series and The Host. Fun reading. I won't write about it here, but you better believe I will talk your ear off about it.
My mind appreciated the break, but now back into educational mode for me.
I've got a list of nutritional/holistic lifestyle books I will be reading over the next few months and will be sure to include a synopsis of the nutritional philosophy as well as my thoughts.
Up to bat is: Metabolic Typing.
On the bench: The No-Grain Diet, Outsmarting the Female Fat Cell,(again), The Milk Book, Food, Inc. & Not Just a Pretty Face.
(Am I citing these books properly?)
Here and there, I will do my best to update you guys on why I do the "weird things I do", like use Coconut Oil, use glass storage containers, avoid commercial deodorants (well, deodorant altogether), pass on the beverage during dinner time and so on and so forth.
As for today, right now:
I am actually excited about the clutter on my counter. Well, take a look!

MMMmmmmMM, right?!

I am attempting Ferrero Rawcher, found at this lil' lady's blog. I found her randomly the other night.
If you plan on attending the lady's get-together, tonight, at Pam Savage's house, then you are in luck! (thereotically-the lil' balls aren't made yet)
Well, I'm off to concocting the hazelnut chocolate coating.

One more thing, on a more serious note:
Today, all day, we are on our soul's knees for Matt Chandler of The Village Church. We hope that you will be as well.

-michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment